Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Viking Vampires are coming in 2011

I thought I would share some information from author Sandra Hill's monthly newletter...enjoy.
Dear Fans:
I am having a grand total of seventeen books reissued in 2011. Yes, I said seventeen. They will all have new covers (Check them out on my website). In one case a new title (MY FAIR VIKING becomes THE VIKING'S CAPTIVE), and they have been updated and tweaked for humor. In fact, and I consider this another Christmas gift for avid fans who bemoaned the death of Selik and Rain in MY FAIR VIKING. Guess what? I'm unkilling them in THE VIKING'S CAPTIVE.

 Here's a schedule for the reissues:
January, THE VIKING'S CAPTIVE
February, THE BEWITCHED VIKING
March, THE BLUE VIKING
April, A TALE OF TWO VIKINGS
May, THE RELUCTANT VIKING
June, THE OUTLAW VIKING
July, THE TARNISHED LADY
August, THE LAST VIKING
September, TRULY MADLY VIKING, THE VERY VIRILE VIKING
October, THE LOVE POTION, WET & WILD, HOT & HEAVY
November, FRANKLY MY DEAR, SWEETER SAVAGE LOVE
December, DESPERADO, LOVE ME TENDER

I will have a new Viking princess historical romance out in October, 2011, tentatively titled THE NORSE KING'S DAUGHTER.
Princess Drifa has a passion for flowers and has gone to Byzantium to study the Imperial Gardens, but she gets in trouble while there and the only one who can save her is the Viking whom she once almost killed after ending their betrothal. Lots of fun!

I've save the best for last. I have contracted to start a new series: Viking Vampire Angels. I kid you not. I am so excited, and I hope you will be, too. I call it SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN VAMPIRES. Humor and sex guaranteed. Keep checking my website for more details. This does not mean I am going to stop writing historicals and contempories, just a little lagniappe, as Tante Lulu would say.

As usual, I wish you smiles in your reading (hope you get lots of books for Christmas), and the most joyous holiday of all. Sandra Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment